Friday, July 25, 2014

NEW!!!!!! HYUNA RED 빨개요 Inspired Makeup


Who else excited for Hyuna comeback???? I know I do!!!!!

Hey hey my Kpop lover ♡ ♡ 

I know I know the MV is not release yet but mannnn! I’m just so so excited to do this makeup tutorial and so I gotta film this early. I’m like a huge fan of Hyuna ever since “Bubble Pop” she is like my 2nd favorite solo artist beside CL (my Queen). Hyuna just getting prettier every time she does a comeback especially this time. She looks so gorgeous in long black hair. Even though the MV is kinda sexy but it’s cute at the same time. 




This is definite match my style I think that why I’m so in love with it when I first saw the teaser and so excited for the full MV to release (I said this like a million time). I’m done this makeup look base on some of her teaser picture and screenshot so I hope its close enough if not I will re-film another one when the FULL MV release hehe. Anyway I hope you guys enjoy











Note: I don't have the same eyeshadow color like she had so I just what I have hope it 
turn out close enough to the makeup look. Sorry If there too much picture of Hyuna lol I just can't choose which to upload

Here is my tutorial on how to get this look
HYUNA RED 빨개요 Inspired Makeup Tutorial




The makeup look that I did base on these two pictures.

And here is the finish look







♡Product I'm using in this tutorial♡

•Eye Studio® Color Tattoo® 24HR – barely branded
•Rimmel London Glam Eye Shadow Quad – sun safari
•88 Colors Eyeshadow Palette
•Urban Decay Naked Palette
•Rimmel Special Eyes Precision Eye Liner Pencil
•L'Oreal Infallible Lacquer Liner 24H - Blackest Black
•Benefit They’re Real Mascara 


♥Hope you enjoy watching it♥
♥And if you do don't forget to subscribe to my channel and follow my blog♥

If you are reading this I just want to say that I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment