Saturday, August 2, 2014

KPOP ULTIMATE BIAS TAG ! ! !

HELLO MY KPOP LOVER !
__________________________________

Couple months ago I did a Kpop Tag and that is super fun to do, I like to express my love for Kpop to other people and I find these tag is a great way to share.

And so this time is a another Kpop tag and this is called "KPOP ULTIMATE BIAS TAG" how fun is that. I filmed it right away when found this tag through Patrick'channel aka freshlyFLIPPED  so here is the tag. Hope you guys like it

If you know any other tag that related to Kpop let's me know and I will definitely do it or any tag that you guys want me to do let's me know as well because I love to do these kind of video.



If you want to this tag as well here are the question:

1) Who is your ultimate K-POP bias? Name some qualities you admire.
2) List your bias ruiner (other bias who make you forget you have an ultimate bias)
3) If you were stuck on an elevator with your ultimate bias, what would you do?
4) What would you ask your ultimate bias if you ever got the chance to meet them?
5) Let's say: you entered a K-POP contest to spend the day with your ultimate bias and you won! Where would you go?
6) You're in charge of putting together a music video treatment for your ultimate bias. What would it look like?
7) What would you do if K-POP didn't exist?

8) Name a few things you want to see happen for K-POP.


♥Hope you enjoy watching it♥
♥And if you do don't forget to subscribe to my channel and follow my blog♥
If you are reading this I just want to say that I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment