Friday, August 22, 2014

MY BIAS LIST ! ! !



This is my never endless KPOP BIAS LIST!!!!!!!!!!! NOPE I'm just kidding there's only 30 or 40 of them. In this video basically I'm going to tell you who is my favorite member or bias from each group. I only include the group that I'm listen to so if I miss your favorite group then let me know and maybe I will go check out their music.

♡Here are all the group I mention in the vid ♡

•EXO
•B.A.P
•GOT7
•Infinite
•BTS
•Big Bang
•Super Junior
•BEAST
•DBSK/TVXQ OR JYJ
•Shinee
•MBLAQ
•TEEN TOP
•SS501
•U KISS
•NU’EST
•2PM
•2AM
•Shinhwa
•MYNAME
•DALMATIAN
•CnBlue
•B1A4
•VIXX
•Block B
•5urprise
•Ft. Island
•BTOB
•C Clown
•2NE1
•SNSD/Girl's Generation
•SISTAR
•4minute
•F(x)
•After School

•Miss A

TELL ME WHO'S YOUR BIAS???????


♥Hope you enjoy watching it♥
♥And if you do don't forget to subscribe to my channel and follow my blog♥
If you are reading this I just want to say that I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment