Friday, July 4, 2014

2NE1 CRUSH (JAP.VERSION) Park Bom Makeup Tutorial

Hello Hello Cutie Pie ♥ ♥

My Queen finally release the music video CRUSH in Japanese. All want to say is that the mv is Daebakk!!!!!!!! 




First let's talk about how dope Cl is, dangggggg she look so badass definitely definitely THE BADDEST FEMALE.  Minzy look so good with long hair like I'm not even kidding guy. Dara's abs is urggggg I want her body so bad. Then last but not least Park Bom looking so cute like always, she look so cute like a living doll.





If you read the title you already know, today I'm going to do Park Bom makeup from the MV. I know that I always do Cl and Park Bom makeup instead of Dara and Minzy, the reason is because Dara and Minzy usually have very simple makeup, I do like their makeup but I want to try something new. Since Cl and Park Bom always have great makeup look I just wanna try them out. I love this makeup on her, really gyaru kind of look because of the lower lashes. 





Anyway here is the tutorial 
Park Bom 2NE1 CRUSH (JAP.VERSION) Makeup Tutorial



This look is not simple at all, I know I know why would I say that but I had such a hard time doing the perfect wings. You can see Park Bom makeup come out really natural and mine is a bit hard but I hope you don't mind I will try my best next time. Promise! 



Sorry that have double eyelid tape on one side but the not the other. I just want to even both eyes 



I will do Cl makeup next so stay tuned for that!!!!!

♡Product I'm using in this tutorial♡


•Eye Studio® Color Tattoo® 24HR -- too cool
•Rimmel London Glam Eye Shadow Quad -- mayfair, state of grace, smokey purple
•Rimmel Special Eyes Precision Eye Liner Pencil
•L'Oreal Infallible Lacquer Liner 24H - Blackest Black
•L'Oréal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara   
You can purchase the false lashes that I'm using here:

http://www.kkcenterhk.com/Natural-Lashes/c94/index.html

♥Hope you enjoy watching it♥
And if you do don't forget to subscribe to my channel and follow my blog♥


If you are reading this I just want to say that I LOVE YOU



No comments:

Post a Comment