Friday, July 4, 2014

F(x) "RED LIGHT" Krystal Inspired Makeup Tutorial


Hey Girl!
Welcome back to my blog, today I'm going to a makeup look on F(x) Krystal from their recent music video "RED LIGHT" They comeback with a new concept this time, this makeup look strange at first but if you into it you will going to love it. I never done anything like this before so I feel little weird in it. Krystal definitely pull off this look so well. She look so wild and stunning. And her blond hair is so stand out, well I mean Luna hair also stand out too. They definitely look so different compare to their last concept.


I love the music video and the concept, but I'm not sure about the song tbh, it doesn't really match the concept and doesn't give the dark vibe that the music does ( this is just my opinion). The meaning behind it is really meaningful, I'm just not a fan of this kind of song,





Here is my tutorial on how to get this look
F(x) Krystal RED LIGHT Inspired Makeup Tutorial


Luckily I found a head piece in drawer kinda close to one Krystal has in the music video hehe. Anyway here is my finish look





Trying to pose like her but failllllllllllllll XD
I’m so excited to do Sulli and Luna makeup as well so stay tuned for that video. Hope you guys enjoy this video

♡Product I'm using in this tutorial♡

•Eye Studio® Color Tattoo® 24HR – barely branded
•Rimmel London Glam Eye Shadow Quad – sun safari
•88 Colors Eyeshadow Palette
•Rimmel Special Eyes Precision Eye Liner Pencil
•L'Oreal Infallible Lacquer Liner 24H - Blackest Black

•L'Oréal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara   

You can purchase the false lashes that I'm using here:

♥Hope you enjoy watching it♥
♥And if you do don't forget to subscribe to my channel and follow my blog♥

If you are reading this I just want to say that I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment