Friday, July 4, 2014

MAPLELENS CIRCLE LENSE REVIEW

Annyeonghaseyo!! 

Welcome back to my blog this my first circle lenses review. This post up quite late than I thought it would be. I suppose to do it last week but I'm such a procrastinated person, enjoy my summer way too much that I totally forgot I have stuff to do. Let's get start with this review, this is my little experience with this company and so far I really love it. 


Maplelens.com


  • In the beginning of June, Maplelens.com was so nice to contact me and ask if I would like to do a review for their new product. This is such a great opportunities for me because I have been wearing contact lenses for 2 years now and always want to tried some thing new such as circle lenses since I saw a lot of Korean and Japanese wear circle lenses and they look so cute in it but of course I also heard a lot of cause from it that's why I'm a little afraid. But this is such a perfect chance to tried it out and find out about the website.
  • After they contact me I go on GOOGLE and do a little research about the company to make sure that it's legit (just to make sure). The company is in Malaysia but do not pull off by the fact. Most of the circle lenses company usually located in Asia since that's where it getting popular. They sent me 2 pairs to do the review and they shipping only took 2 days (they sent of Tuesday and it's arrived on Friday morning) which quite fast compare to other company that I know. Their costumer service is amazing too, they replied really fast and answer all my question. If you go to their website you can also see lots of positive review.
Package & Shipping : 

Costumer Service :    

Here is package when it's arrived 

EOS FAY 3 Tone Grey - $18.00 

Product Prescription

Diameter : 14.5mm

Water Content : 38%

Base Curve : 8.8mm

Life Span : 1 Year Disposal



As you can see this is a Japanese brand.

Since this is the pair I want and chose it so of course I gotta say I really like it. This EOS series is actually quite popular on the website as well. The color is really pretty even though it not so natural on my super brown eyes tbh. The color is more of blue/grey rather than grey and the pattern is really pretty. The enlargement is not big different compare to my eyes without the lense. For my everyday contact lense the diameter is 14.2mm and this pair the diamter is 14.5mm so there's really not much of enlarge bigger effect so it's really comfortable to wear throughout the day. 





One thing is that my eyes do get dry after wearing it for 7-8 hours since the water base is only 38% so your eyes will get dry if you if longer than 7 hours. Other than that I think this pair is perfect color to wear especially in the summer or going to the club or darker eyes makeup. It's look very wild and sexy at the same time.


Comfort Level  my eyes do get a bit dry after wear for too long

Color  Effect     I really like the color, perfect for my eyes

Price                reasonable price, very inexpensive

Overall            4.5 stars for this circle lense


Second pair that I got is G&G MAX PURE GREY

                                           G&G MAX PURE GREY - $18.90

Product Prescription

Diameter : 14.5mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Life Span : 1 Year Disposal


This circle lenses is a Korean brand


This pair Maplelens actually chose for me, I had to said this is my favorite one compare to the EOS FAY 3 TONES. This is my first time heard of this brand so when I received it I'm little nervous to try it out, but now I'm absolutely love it. The color didn't look so gray when I wore it, more of black from far away but if I stand under the light it definitely look blue/gray. The pattern is very simple, not a lot of design.


This makeup look is from my last makeup tutorial. As you can see the color is kinda bluish and gray. I like how the color bluish/gray yet still naturally blend with my brown eyes 

The diameter for this lenses is 14.5mm but it's does make my eyes look a lot bigger compare to the EOS FAY 3 TONE. It's look more like 15.0mm because it's has the black outer rim that's why it make eyes look bigger so that is a plus for this circle lenses. This pair is super comfortable to wear throughout the day, I can wear this pair up to more than 9 hours without it getting dry or anything. Well, my eyes do feel tired though but it definitely comfortable to wear the whole day. I wore this more often than my EOS FAY 3 TONE since it's so comfortable yet it's also goes well with all my makeup look. I got lot of compliments when I wear this lenses because it give that dolly kinda look.


The diameter is 14.5mm but with a dark outer rim it's definitely add a bigger effect to my eyes yet still comfortable. That's is my favorite part about this pair. 

Comfort Level    very comfortable to wear

Color Effect       natural color blend with brown eyes well

Price                  again they're very affordable

Overall              5 stars for this pair 


______________________________________________________





Luckily, they also sent me two cute animal cases with my favorite colors. You will get one free when you purchase your circle lenses.





This is the contact solution that I always used. Make sure that you use the multi purpose solution for your new circle lenses, I really recommend this brand.
That's pretty much it to my review. I hope my review helpful to any of you who is you going to try out this lenses or looking for a pair of circle lenses and a good website to buy from. I told my honest opinion and experience (I'm not saying this because they sponsored me or anything, this company is amazing) about this lenses so I hope this is helpful. 


I really recommend Maplelens.com if you are looking for a website to buy. I definitely going to repurchases my circle lenses from this website. 


Thanks Maplelens for giving me this opportunities to do a review.

Here is their website Maplelens.com, they have full variety of lenses and brand to chose from with a perfect price. Circle lenses sometimes can go up from $35 to $40 if you go to pinkyparadise or other website, that's why I alway skeptical if I should buy one or not. But on Maplelens you can find a pair with half of those price, mostly from $18 to $25.


Also Check Out Their Other Social Media for monthly competition and other great offer
♥Don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel and follow my blog for more review


If you are reading this I just want to say that I LOVE YOU




No comments:

Post a Comment