Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Have You See My New Makeup Tutorial?

Graduation Makeup Tutorial 
So it's that time of the year again, Graduation season.I'm going to show you how rock on my white gown.




     I'm back with a new makeup tutorial sorry for missing for the whole month of May I'm just busy with final and all senior stuff but everything all done now cause I'm GRADUATED WOOP WOOP WOOP CLASS OF 2014!!!!!!! I know this video kinda late because most of the school in my area already graduated but here this is the makeup that I wore in my graduation I kept it simple and natural with pink and peach eyeshadow kind of a settle look and it's goes well with my white Cap&Gown. I hope you all try this look :) 
    And CONGRATULATION TO ANYONE GRADUATE THIS YEAR!!! WE ALL MADE IT CO 2014. NOW TIME FOR NEW JOURNEY



BYE HIGH SCHOOL!


♡Product I'm using in this tutorial♡

_Face
•Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
•Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser
•Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
•The Great Cover Up Ultimate Concealer
•Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer Treatment
•Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder
•N.Y.C. Smooth Skin Bronzing
•E.L.F. Studio Blush - Pink Passion 
•Benefit Watt's Up! Highlighter

_Eyes
•Eye Studio® Color Tattoo® 24HR -- barely branded
•Rimmel London Glam Eye Shadow Quad -- mayfair
•88 Color Eyeshadow Palette
•Rimmel Special Eyes Precision Eye Liner Pencil
•L'Oreal Infallible Lacquer Liner 24H - Blackest Black
•Maybelline Volum'Express The Rocket Mascara
•Benefit They're Real! Mascara

_Lip
•Maybelline ColorSensational Vivids Lipcolor - Fuchsia Flash
•Rimmel London Stay Glossy Lip Gloss - Fuchsia Fever

BY THE WAY THAT'S CAP TOSS SCENE IS NOT FROM MY SCHOOL :)

♥Hope you enjoy watching it♥
♥And if you do don't forget to subscribe to my channel and follow my blog♥


If you are reading this I just want to say that I LOVE YOU


No comments:

Post a Comment